Building on the success of BIG FISH, STARFISH is the next project scheduled at McMullen & Wing Ltd, New Zealand. With only a few changes from her sister-ship, STARFISH offers more than just an extra five metres!
• An additional Guest stateroom brings the guest accommodation total to 12 persons.
• Increased water access is provided by the extra-large swim platform.
Designer: Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects, Canada.
Interior Design: Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects, Canada.
Hull Type: Full Displacement
50.0m (164′ 0″)
9.0m (29′ 6″)
2.56m (8′ 5″)
Construction Steel Hull / Aluminum Superstructure
Displacement (1/2 load) 420,000kgs
Classification Germanischer Lloyd
Propulsion 2 x Caterpiller 3508B DI-Ta Engines, B-Rating
Generation 2 x KiloPak 125kw.
Fuel Capacity 92,000 Ltrs.
Freshwater Capacity 11,400 Ltrs.
• Tri-deck Passagemaker with full width owner’s stateroom located aft on the bridge deck.
• Salon, Dining & Galley on main deck. 1 x VIP Guest stateroom on the main deck forward.
• 4 x Guest staterooms located on the Hull Deck with capability to convert to 2 x VIP full width staterooms.
• Accommodation for 12 crew
• Extra-large swim platform aft.
• Fold-down bulwarks amidships, allowing un-impeded views from inside.
• Much of the deck area is covered with infused stone.
• Extra-large ‘floor-to-ceiling’ windows to “bring the outside in”.
• LED lighting for reduced power consumption.
• Full height atrium stairwell provides access from the lower hull deck all the way to the flybridge.
To view our post on Big Fish click here